Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wishful thinking.






I took these photos of some potted ivy in my house today. I can't wait till warmer weather and spring, which means a blooming flowers and myriad opportunities to have long photo sessions in the garden. I hate to sound like a broken record but I am sick of winter.



One of my favorite things to do is make cards for birthdays and other special occasions. I like to illustrate them or just use pretty scrapbook paper. Here's a few photos of a card I made for my mother's birthday a couple weeks ago.





5 comments:

  1. cute card.. and i also want to see the movie mentioned in the previous post, i love historical dramas...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that card is so cute! I'll bet your mom was thrilled. I love making cards, but unfortunately I always forget to mail them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so pretty! I love how it folds. I'm looking forward to some spring photo-sessions, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little card! :)

    I am sick of winter, too.

    ReplyDelete