Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.17








"The New Puritans" photographed by Baldovino Borani, from West East magazine, winter 2008

I saw this editorial the other day on Foto Decadent and I was visually blown away. I really love this, no matter how creepy or weird it is. I like things that are eerie, and this definitely tells an interesting story. Looking at the comments of the editorial, (click here to see all photos) it's most definitely one of those things where some people absolutely love it, and some hate it.


I plan to spend the rest of my day reading and doing a whole lot of nothing. I love vacation! Currently I'm reading I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley. It's really great, very well written, and it's kind of a new thing for me since I never really read humor. Last month however I did read Are You There God? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler, and it was hilarious. I highly recommend it to anyone with a raunchy sense of humor.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I've seen this too! I agree, I LOVE it - they're so wonderfully... weird.
    I'm upset you didn't chose to include the picture where they walk like zombies though, I thought that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the editorial is amazing! and bizarrely related to the ecology class i took last quarter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foto_decadent is seriously one of the best things ever.
    Also, I want a vacation. Enjoy your freedom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. make sure you tell me about the book, mabye I will read it too! of course i would love to exchange links with you darling!
    xx

    ReplyDelete