Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wanderlust

I just recently saw The Darjeeling Limited - such a great movie, the actors are so funny, but the plot is really interesting too. I'm kind of in love with Adrien Brody. Anyways, watching this film has made me really want to visit India. After Spain, India is probably the foreign country I'd like to visit the most. These photos are just a few from flickr user tripowski's India photo set, but there are so many great sets from all over the world, and they are all equally stunning. I highly recommend that you check them out.






I've been really busy lately, but it's good. I finally have a job (two, actually...), and I've been doing a lot of college-related stuff. But I'm enjoying summer, and I hope everyone else is too!

6 comments:

  1. India seems so... vibrant, compared to many other countries. I think that is its biggest quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Darjeeling Limited. I'm a Jason Schwartzman girl though!
    Love the blog!
    -milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i keep meaning to watch this movie. thanks for the flickr link. these photos are stunning, i'll definitely check the rest out.

    i'm in the process of looking for a second job. *fingers crossed* i can't believe summer is almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I've been dying to go to India for years...one day, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a bad case of wanderlust! I really want to go to colorful places like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool photos! I'll have to check it out :)

    xx. mavi

    ReplyDelete