Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beauté Naturelle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






from Mixte Magazine, photographed by Carlotta Mainago (I wish I knew who designed the illustrations). this is one of my favorite editorials to date, I just love the softness of it and the perfect illustrations. photo source: faking fashion.

4 comments:

  1. this is a very fun editorial, clever drawings, & I love that gray houndstooth skirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seriously incredible. the model is huanting, the clothes stunning and the drawings aadd just the right touch of fairytale sweetness
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! after viewing this i immediately starred it in my google reader. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! wow, i really love it

    ReplyDelete