Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Karma police.

I saw an illustration by Fumi Mini Nakamura in the February issue of Nylon, and since then I've been enchanted by her work. I think these pieces speak for themselves, so I won't say anymore :)





photos from Fumi's flickr page - click here to view


PS - Thanks to everyone who has been commenting recently! I won't have much time to get back to comments this week, but I will try to catch up eventually! And to those who wondered, the title from the previous post is from the Death Cab for Cutie song called "Crooked Teeth".

2 comments:

  1. These are great, thank you for sharing them! I've only flipped through Nylon a few times. I go through stages with magazines when I read them a lot or hardly ever. I'm in the latter right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those scetches are lovely! and thanks for the award, I will come back to it soon, dear.
    xx

    ReplyDelete