Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy spring!

I've been tagged by the super-sweet Emily, so here it goes!


The rules are:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Buddy Holly's music - I've been listening to it constantly over the past few days.

What are you wearing today?
skinny jeans, a Cake concert tee, and a feather necklace.

Do you nap a lot?
Not usually, I don't have the time, and I normally get a solid eight hours a night so I rarely need to.

Why is today special?
It's the first day of spring!




What would you like to learn to do?
Play every musical instrument that exists...but if I had to pick just one, I would pick the bagpipes.

What's for dinner today?
Moroccan couscous soup

What's the last thing you bought?
My prom dress! Yay.

What are you listening to right now?
Beck's cover of Bob Dylan's "Leopard Skin Pill-Box Hat"

What is your favorite weather?
Warm-ish, clear and sunny.

What is on your bedside table?
My iHome, a book of Jane Austen's novels, a set of The Office DVD's, and a framed photo of my brother and I on my first day of kindergarten.

What's your style?
Pretty and feminine, but it changes often and some days I'll wear lots of black and menswear-inspired pieces, it depends on my mood.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Finishing my junior year! With all the tough courses I'm taking and the SAT coming up soon, I have a lot to do before June and I can't wait till it's over.

Say something about the person who tagged you:
Emily is one of the sweetest bloggers there is. You can always tell that she puts a lot of thought into her posts, and her comments are always genuine. She is one of my favorite bloggers!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Either Montreal or New York City.

Favorite vacation spot?
the Adirondacks




Name the things you cannot live without:
My family, friends, books, musical instruments, my voice, and my independence.

What is the last movie you watched?
Office Space. One of my favorites!

What person would you like to have in your hands right now?
My grandmother. She passed away when I was about nine, but we were so similar and I would like to be able to talk to her at this point in my life.

What would you like to get rid of?
My self-doubt and negative thoughts.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
An amusement park on the west coast. I love ferris wheels!





Which language do you want to learn?
If I had to pick just one, it would probably be French.

Which countries have you visited?
Only Canada and Jamaica, but I would really love to go to Spain someday.

What are some of the things you like about where you live?
I like the quietness, and all the pretty farms in the area.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Content.

What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I'm curious. I always want to learn more and it drives me to discover new things.


Now I tag Icon, Kelsea,The Yellow Elephant, and Amelia.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the tag! i've been trying to post a comment on your blog but it always get stuck on me during the word verification code so i havnt been able to but i completely agree with you on the toughest thing right now is junior year... i'm retaking the SAT's in june too and with all the AP exams coming up.. ahh brain overload as i think about it. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. after reading this, i'm thinking we have a lot in common! love your blog! the header is particularly lovely.

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! I totally forgot it was the first day of spring. Silly me. I love the picture of the ferris wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMm, Moroccan couscous soup sounds delicious!
    Love the picture of the daisies. I can't wait until they start popping up everywhere.

    ReplyDelete