Sunday, January 11, 2009

sunday.

I've been tagged by Emily to do the 4 Things tag.

Rules:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!





I took this photo in Little Italy in New York City, one night in November of 2008. I was in the city with my friend and it had been raining all day. We had a fabulous dinner in Little Italy, and afterward it had stopped raining so we just walked around. I love the view down this street of the lights and decorations. You can click on the photo to enlarge it and get more of the detail.

I tag Michelle, Ana, The Clothes Horse, and Icon!

4 comments:

  1. It looks magical. I love string lights like that in a city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photograph. I especially like the glow around the streetlamp and how it pulls you in to all the street activity.

    Ooh, a beetle pendant sounds really cool. I love all the fun jewelry at H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a unique tag idea! I love this picture - city lights are always beautiful...

    ReplyDelete